The Ramadan Prep Program
Have the Healthiest and Most Energized Ramadan Yet!
Is this what your past Ramadans have looked like?
- You gain weight after 30 days of fasting
- You can barely keep our eyes open after 12PM (especially at work or school)
- You eat the wrong foods at suhoor and by the time you wake up to start your day, you are already starving
- You get hungry and overeat at iftar, feeling bloated and exhausted an hour later
- You start the month strong and motivated with many spiritual goals, but then find it hard to follow through by the middle of Ramadan because your energy levels are so low
- You can't do as much as ibadah as you would like because you are SO TIRED
If any of these sound like you, know that this Ramadan doesn't have to be the same.
See the amazing thing about Ramadan is, unlike any other "diet", you don't have to worry about willpower. You won't break your fast no matter what, but you would break a diet a couple of days or weeks in.
So, since we all have the willpower aspect covered, applying some key principles can help you feel more energized this Ramadan. And hey as a bonus, you will lose weight too!
The Ramadan Prep Program will:
- Get you feeling more energized throughout your fast, so that you have more energy for things that matter like ibadah
- Help you finally lose weight during Ramadan that will carry over after the month as well
- Get rid of the aches and pain most feel while having to stand long periods of time during taraweeh
- Teach you how to eat in an optimal manner at suhoor and iftar, whether you want to follow a strict meal plan or will be eating most of your iftars in social settings.
- Provide you with the exact exercises to do during Ramadan and also information of when and what is the best form of exercise during Ramadan.
The Ramadan Prep Program includes:
- Four Weekly Masterclasses: These masterclasses will be live, covering fundamental aspects of fasting to transform your Ramadan including nutrition, fitness, routine-setting, as well as a chance for you to ask questions you may have regarding your specific situation.
- Weekly Workout Videos: You will receive 3 workout videos weekly to help increase your energy and fitness levels before Ramadan starts.
- Weekly Nutrition Challenges/Guidance: In order to prepare your body for Ramadan, you will be receiving specific nutrition related tasks to complete each week. You will not have to commit to an extensive meal prep if you don't want to, as these are designed to help your body prepare for long fasting days regardless of your lifestyle.
- Weekly Checklists to Prepare for Ramadan: In order to optimally prepare for Ramadan, you will be receiving weekly checklists to complete 4 weeks, 3 weeks, 2 weeks, and 1 week prior to Ramadan starting. No more waiting until the weekend before Ramadan starts to try and get everything prepared! These checklists will cover aspects such as nutrition, fitness, surroundings, and spiritual.
- Access to Facebook Support Group: For the 4 weeks before Ramadan starts, you will be actively taking part in masterclasses, completing workout videos and nutrition challenges, as well as working through your checklists. During this time, you will have access to Belal and I as well as other members of the program preparing for Ramadan. BONUS: During Ramadan, if you are struggling with a certain aspect of fasting, you can post in the group so that we can help you overcome your obstacles and help optimize your fast.
- Bonus #1 - The Healthy Ramadan Guide: You will receive a FREE copy of The Healthy Ramadan Guide mailed to you. This is the only comprehensive print edition book of its kind that includes a full meal plan and workout program to follow in Ramadan (value of $39.99 USD).
- Bonus #2 - Breastfeeding and fasting Masterclass: If there are breastfeeding mamas that join this program, I will be hosting a special masterclass that will help you fast more days during Ramadan without compromising your milk supply.
This program is valued at well over $1500, but you can join for only $197 USD!
Belal and Nazima are a husband and wife team dedicated to helping Muslims live a healthier lifestyle.
Nazima Qureshi is a Registered Dietitian and Ramadan Nutrition Expert who specializes in working with Muslim clients and providing nutrition guidance that is culturally sensitive.
Belal Hafeez is a Personal Trainer and a Ramadan Fitness Expert who focuses on helping Muslim men become stronger, lose weight and feel young again.
In the past 3 years, Nazima and Belal have helped hundreds of people improve the way they fast during Ramadan and can't wait to assist you too!